What is KlearwayFrequently Asked QuestionsLinksGet to know us
How do I know if I have Sleep Apnea?

A visit to your family Physician to discuss the symptoms you are experiencing is the first step. Your family Physician can refer you to a Sleep Specialist who will take a thorough medical and sleep habits history. The Specialist may then schedule an overnight sleep study called a Polysomnogram, which measures several bodily functions such as heart rate, oxygen saturation, EEG, as well as any Apnea episodes during the different sleep stages.Once they have the results of the overnight study, a diagnosis is made and the different treatment options are discussed.

Back to FAQ